Club Land Rover Ireland
June 21, 2018, 02:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Killruddery weekend update 23-25 sept 2016  (Read 604 times)
Sistack
CLRI Committee Member
Regular Guest

« on: September 09, 2016, 09:52:55 PM »

Killruddery weekend update

Friday 23rd

17.00-17.30  we will be meeting at the main entrance of Killruddery and going in convoy to the 
             campsite , if you are going to be later than this can you please ring         
              to make arrangements 
17.30         the rear gate will be open so late comers can join us, the campsite will be signposted from the rear gate
               PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT IN THE WALLED GARDEN

18.30   Safety briefing and site rules

21.00   night drive around some of the grounds (this will take a few hours so take kids bed 
             times into account )

23.00  a bit of banter around the campfire

??.00   bed time - but remember early start     

Saturday 24th

for those only arriving on Saturday we will meet at the Killruddery farmers market at 10.00am (this is sign posted as you enter the main gate)

9.30   Campers go to Killruddery farmers market (in convoy) for the all important first coffee coffee of the day and see what delicious goodies are on offer - may I recommend the breads and cheese stalls

11.00 we will leave the market in convoy back to the camping area

11.30  Safety briefing and site rules

12.00 leave for offroading for the day           

18.00  a take on musical chairs but with land rovers while the bbq is heating up

19.00 bbq

21.00    night drive around some of the grounds (this will take a few hours so take kids bed 
             times into account )

23.00 time around the campfire for those able for another night of light drinking

Sunday 25th

10.00 leisurely drive around the forest (if people are up for it)

13.00 back to camp to pack up and a quick tidy up 

14.00 travel home

The cost of this weekend

50 euros per landrover including driver (includes complementary camping & BBQ for one or both nights)

10 Euros for each additional adult

5 Euros per child

100 Euros non members for the weekend - But this will include membership for the rest of the year

Please post below if you are attending, confirming family members, as we need to know numbers for food.

for late arrivals please phone myself (Simon) 0834198328 and we will do our best to accomodate you
Report to moderator   Logged

Drive it like you stole it and keep the rubber side down
boatman
CLRI Member 2017
Regular Guest

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:00:15 PM »

Boatman and 3 crew  will be in attendance
smithy
CLRI Member 2017
Regular Guest

101 foward control

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 04:19:03 PM »

Myself and Alan will be there sat and Sunday, john is coming down Saturday for the day.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours, it's not easy being green.
Noddy
CLRI Member 2017
Regular Guest

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 08:09:38 PM »

Thank you everyone who was able to be in Killruddery this year. It was a wonderful weekend made possible by everyone's participation and shared enjoyment. All the kids seemed to enjoy themselves and I would have to say, one of the funniest fire side nights I think I have ever had. Weather was terrible, but to be honest I don't think it took from the event, in fact I think that it disappeared into the background. Thank you all so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: