Author Topic: 2017 membership offer  (Read 1504 times)

Offline RANGIE JOC

• CLRI Member 2017
  • Regular Guest
  • GOONIE'S NEVER SAY DIE!
2017 membership offer
« on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:42 PM »
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN FOLKS...

2017 Membership Special Offer* €75.00

This exclusive offer entitles you to full Club Land Rover Ireland Membership 2017 for €75.00 (Normally €125.00). Buy now and enjoy full membership for the remainder of this year, that's 14 months at half price!

*OFFER ENDS 5.30 ON 28th JANUARY 2017 *No Exceptions*

C.L.R.I. Membership entitles you to full forum access, monthly off-road events, access to the most beautiful countryside and forests in Ireland, away trips, club decals, convoys and craic.

You can pay using the Paypal 'Pay Now' button on the left hand panel of our website http://www.clri.net/index.php?pid=13

Gift Cards, a great present idea are also available at no extra cost, just leave a request for one to be sent to your delivery address before you pay.

Club Land Rover Ireland is not a business, it's a club run by enthusiasts for like-minded enthusiasts. People who are “passionate about Land Rovers”. We strive to cater for the whole range of Land Rover models. We are dedicated to keeping the cost of owning and running a Land Rover down to a minimum. Our members come from all walks of life and we warmly welcome everyone equally, whether you drive a Series I or a Range Rover Vogue.

CLUB LAND ROVER IRELAND....DRIVEN BY ENTHUSIASTS.

Regards JOC
FINDING OFF ROADING UNCOMFORTABLE ? RANGE ROVER , YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENCE.......

Offline Niallp

• CLRI Member 2017
  • Regular Guest
Re: 2017 membership offer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 11:14:25 AM »
Anyone had luck with renewing membership via the store, the "store" button does not seem to be working. Is there a Paypal address I can send the 75e to?

Offline Noddy

• CLRI Member 2017
  • Regular Guest
Re: 2017 membership offer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05:23 PM »
Hi Niall. send me you email address to me at Daraghcullinan@gmail.com and I will send you an paypal invoice. Rgds, Daragh