Club Land Rover Ireland
June 18, 2018, 12:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: March offroand event 25/26 th camping /offroading  (Read 1243 times)
Sistack
CLRI Committee Member
Regular Guest

« on: March 18, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

March offroand event 25/26 th camping /offroading
meeting 5pm on saturday (camping ) or 10am on sunday 

Where:
At Green Adventure Farm (on Google Maps)Knockatomcoyle, Tinahely, Co. Wicklow. (www.greenadventure.ie)

There will be challenging off-road driving routes to suit both 'extreme' and 'shiny' vehicles.

This will be an open club event with non-members welcome to come along and join in on the fun & competition...

All vehicles must be road legal with valid road tax, NCT/DOE and insurance, have front and rear recovery points, carry a fire extinguisher & basic first aid kit.
Please have recovery strops (NO CHAINS) and basic recovery gear. Bring appropriate clothing/footwear allowing for changes in the weather & a packed lunch.
Hi-viz jackets are mandatory for ALL participants including children.
can everyone attending please have a fire extinguisher in your landy (close at hand)

Please take time to read the club off road rules and the constitution before attending this event.

How much:
CLRI Members: €20
Non-members: €50
€30 of this €50 can be used towards club membership if you join before the next event.

Come along, you won't be disappointed
Looking forward to seeing you its going to be a fun weekend
the Clri Team

Report to moderator   Logged

Drive it like you stole it and keep the rubber side down
Niallp
CLRI Member 2017
Regular Guest

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:28:02 AM »

I have to drop the other half to the airport but should make it down for 12ish, I will give someone a call when I get there
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: