Club Land Rover Ireland
June 18, 2018, 06:45:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Range rover  (Read 999 times)
Landrover109
Regular Guest
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 129


« on: December 04, 2017, 11:07:45 PM »

Hi Lads

We’re moving so I need to sell my 1988 range rover classic,
It has a good vm diesel I do like them ;-) It has an aluminium upper tailgate as new,
and the body is not in bad condition, Will need an out rigger and some welding on the inner doors.
It was driving up to when the transfer packed in. I do have a s/h one started to fit it but
did not finish the job. I was going to make it into my offroader.
She needs a tlc    coffee2  but she not bad


 Best offer
It’s vintage in January

I also have a head lining from a late 1994 range rover for sale best offer

Thanks lads   



 
Report to moderator   Logged

Did you know 80% of Defenders produced are still on the road and the other 20% made it home.
gn3dr
Registered Guest
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 16


« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »

Hi
Any chance that you still have this for sale?
Report to moderator   Logged
Landrover109
Regular Guest
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 129


« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 09:46:48 PM »

Hi gn3dr Yes I do sorry I not been online for a bit my number pm please
Report to moderator   Logged

Did you know 80% of Defenders produced are still on the road and the other 20% made it home.
gn3dr
Registered Guest
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 16


« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 11:14:49 PM »

Hi. I can't message you for some reason. My number is oh eight seven 2630 six three one
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!