Club Land Rover Ireland
June 17, 2018, 10:16:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale Rules - Please read before posting  (Read 2397 times)
liamo
I am the one
Regular Guest

Pat thought the V8 sounded lovely! Meow said Jess!

« on: December 02, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »

Please note that you must have a minimum of 5 posts before you can post in the For Sale section.

When posting in the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' sections please follow these rules:

• This is a Land Rover forum, all items for sale / wanted must relate to Land Rovers and their Upkeep and improvement
  • Post as much information as possible, include: Contact Number, Your Name, geographic location and a price. If you don't you run the risk of not making a sale
  • Do NOT hijack other threads. Open a new thread for a new item (unless you're selling multiple items)
  • Hijacked threads may be cleaned up (posts deleted) without prior notice
  • Mark items that have been sold as 'Sold' or better still, delete the topic
  • You need to register and verify your Email before posting
  • Please do not repost adverts or links from other sites here. Please use the spotted for sale on commercial site section
  • Users shall not post any material likely to cause offense, or material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right (without the express permission of the owner of such copyright).
  • The Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
  • This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the Forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.

Thanks,
Liamo
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:30:24 AM by Declan303 » Logged

"It's useless to put the brakes on when you're upside down"
"I have my faults... but changing my tune is not one of them"
Red Series 3 V8 Mate
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: